This jewelry piece features chic combination of silvertone alloy with colored foil azure gemstones. With a fashionable innovation, this alluring ring will surely brighten any wardrobe. With the rich color, this colored foil azure gemstone ring is sure to add a classic yet stylish touch to any outfit.
Initially developed for the aerospace industry, the colord foil gemstone with high-tech procedures is set up the surface of a crystal structure. You will be surprised by its character since it will feature different colors from defferent points of view.
Band is crafted from quality silvertone alloy;
Colored foil gemstone with round shape distinguish the pattern of the polished band;
Chic item combined with fashionable elements and skillful craftsmanship.
Instruction on Jewelry maintenance
It is inevitable that after a long time of wearing, jewelry will begin to oxidize and fade more or less. The key lies in daily maintenance.
- Avoid putting silver jewelry and diamonds together with hair spray, perfume, skincare products and soaps since they will make silver jewelry and diamonds become gloomy and even turn black.
- Ornaments should be taken away before taking a bath, to be free from Alkali items and free from being oxidized.
- Try to prevent jewelry having a long-term contact with sulfur and its compound or the change of color and quality will be caused.
- When silver jewelry and diamonds are not in use, please clean them thoroughly and put them away in case that exposing in the air will make them lose gloss.
- Some kinds of diamonds and gold jewelry are very sensitive to temperature, which hence requires you to keep your jewelry in constant temperature, neither too hot nor too cold.
- Avoid wearing jewelry when doing exercise and hand work since intense movements may cause these jewelry pieces out of shape or even broke and lost.
- Silver is soft and easy to get scratched so it is better to separate it from other kinds of jewelry pieces. Different jewelry should be put away separately to avoid mutual scratches.
- Certain drugs may have chemical reaction to silver jewelry, making the color and quality changed. Be especially careful when touching drugs.
- Be noted that platinum-plated silver jewelry surpasses ordinary silver pieces in terms of the surface’s gloss and anti-oxidation.
- If the silver jewelry pieces have been oxidized, you can use the special silver rub cloth to wipe them. The special silver rub cloth has showed excellent performance in cleaning ability and anti-corrosion effect.
Rings size chart
The Traditional Measurement Method:
Print the ring size card showed below, cut along the red line, circle the size card around the finger and you will know the right ring size showed from the card.
How to use:
Advice on how to choose the accurate ring size:
- Make sure the ring sizer can slip over the joints of your fingers smoothly.
- Avoid measuring your finger in extremely cold days when your finger size appears to be smaller than usual.
- In order to get more accurate size, you are advised to take measurement at the end of a day when your finger size appears to be larger than other time.
- Usually, rings are worn on index finger, middle finger and ring finger. For most females, the ring size goes from size 10 to size 15 and size 12 and size 13 are the most chosen ones; for most males, ring size goes from size 17 to size 22 and size 18 and size 20 are the most usual ones.
- Adjust your ring size accordingly in different seasons. For instance, because of the cold weather, our fingers are normally half size or one size thinner than they are in summer. In winter, you should go for rings that can move around your finger but won’t slip off easily; in summer, rings that are slightly tight are the right choices. If it is too loose wearing a ring, you can add several loops of strings inside the ring. If it is too tight, you can apply some soap water to your finger so that you can easily put on and take off the ring.